avril-gallery.ru provides Philadelphia and its surrounding Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Southern New Jersey communities with full service moving and storage services. avril-gallery.ru continues to grow and build our customer base so more people can experience a one-of-a-kind moving experience. We are expanding along the east coast, with Philadelphia as our newest location. avril-gallery.ru holds ourselves to the highest standards as a moving company so the entire process can be as stress free as possible for you, the client.
No matter the size of your move, from a 1-bedroom apartment in the city to a 5,000 square foot suburban home, we have the tools and experience to get the job done right. When you work with avril-gallery.ru you will receive a free and accurate moving estimate, a fair price, a dedicated personable moving coordinator, a highly skilled & professional moving crew, and countless custom services and resources. Philadelphia is a great city, and whether you are moving locally, interstate, or internationally, you should be excited about your transition.
Philadelphia PA Moving & Storage:
701A Ashland Avenue
Folcroft, PA 19032
Email: [email protected]
Though we can move families to or from anywhere, our most common local moving service area is within a 50 mile radius of Philadelphia, PA. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware cities and suburbs we frequently serve include:
avril-gallery.ru in the Philadelphia Community
avril-gallery.ru is proud to partner with Philadelphia Realtors to redefine our city’s relocation experience. We are proud members of Long & Foster Home Service Connections Program. As Philadelphia-area residents, it is important to us that avril-gallery.ru employees give back to their community. We are proud to provide logistics to Cradles to Crayons and help provide needy Philadelphia-area children with needed clothes and supplies.
Reasons why Philadelphia is a great place to live
- History: History never gets old. From Independence Hall to Valley Forge, there is always exciting history just around the corner to visit in Philadelphia.
- Colleges & Young Life: With 34 colleges located within the city limits, Philadelphia students can get exceptional education while staying at home. Young professional life is growing throughout the city.
- The Cheesesteak: Simply put, steak, cheese, onions, and peppers on a fresh bun – how can you go wrong?
- Walkability: No car needed. Philadelphia ranks as the nation’s fourth best walkable large city.
- Affordability: Philly is world-class, but cheaper than cities such as D.C., New York, Houston or Chicago. Rent is also 48% less expensive than NYC, and groceries are 11% cheaper.
Feel free to reach out to avril-gallery.ru, we’re happy to discuss your unique move in further detail. We are here to make an often stressful experience move smoothly. Give us a call at or fill out an online contact form for further information.